Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, not visible bubbles certainly.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30246 at 7:44 pm on Apr 20, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30246. Judy-Mass, I've got a question about my small Pi pie plate of yours. - MarilynFL - 1:50am on 04/20/18 (6)
- Marilyn, that would not be good. - judy-mass - 12:19pm on 04/20/18
- Thanks Judy! Pi plate will remain safe...I'll use something else. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:27pm on 04/20/18
- Judy, what do you think about using pottery in the microwave. I don't do handmade - Charley - 3:09pm on 04/20/18
- If you have bubbles in the pottery glaze - judy-mass - 5:19pm on 04/20/18
- No, not visible bubbles certainly. [NT] - Charley - 7:44pm on 04/20/18
- M, you were VERY SMART to pose that question! I ruined one of my nice ceramic pie plates some yrs - wigs - 1:57pm on 04/20/18