Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you, Charley and Wigs, I'm gonna freeze them both.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30255 at 11:28 pm on Apr 22, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30255. What to do with a nearly-full jar of clotted cream and lemon curd. Can I freeze it? - Anna_X - 5:35pm on 04/22/18 (5)
- Mix with a large fat-free yogurt and either - colleenmomof2 - 7:21pm on 04/22/18
- Really, that's all that's needed? Sounds like a good use for both jars! [NT] - Anna_X - 11:25pm on 04/22/18
- You can freeze, I think. I've had lemon curd keep basically forever in fridge. [NT] - Charley - 8:04pm on 04/22/18
- I freeze lemon curd all the time, & it keeps very well that way. I wasn't sure about clotted cream [LINK] - wigs - 9:52pm on 04/22/18
- Thank you, Charley and Wigs, I'm gonna freeze them both. [NT] - Anna_X - 11:28pm on 04/22/18