Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
Made the Garlic Fried Chicken that Pat posted last night
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30259 at 3:07 am on Apr 24, 2018
Whoo buddy, it is a good one. Garlic for days, nice crunchy, flavorful crust, loved the butter/garlic/parsley jolt at the end. Another really good find, Pat.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30259. Made the Garlic Fried Chicken that Pat posted last night - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:07am on 04/24/18 (10)
- Traca requested the recipe and made it and said it was insanely delicious. I'm trying hard to turn - Pat-NoCal - 3:49pm on 04/24/18
- You are like me. Once it is in your head you gotta make it soon. So not long. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:30pm on 04/25/18
- So I'll ask because I'm lazy like that...can I just BUY fried chicken and add the final condiments? - MarilynFL - 5:38pm on 04/25/18
- Recipe marinates in garlic and then there's garlic in the flour dredge so it looks like - Charley - 10:28am on 04/26/18
- I'm not that crazy about garlic so I'm okay with skipping the preliminary blast of garlic in prep - MarilynFL - 2:20pm on 04/26/18
- Marilyn, if you don't like garlic, this recipe is not for you. It's the sum of its parts - Traca - 11:39pm on 05/01/18
- Thanks, Traca. I'll scratch this one from my mental *gotta try this* list. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:11pm on 05/08/18
- Yay! So glad you tried it. Amazing how good it is cold too, huh? [NT] - Traca - 5:55pm on 04/29/18