Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm not that crazy about garlic so I'm okay with skipping the preliminary blast of garlic in prep
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30259 at 2:20 pm on Apr 26, 2018
stage. I was wondering if this was like garlic knots...where plain dough gets baked and then drenched in garlic butter. That was how I thought this recipe went.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30259. Made the Garlic Fried Chicken that Pat posted last night - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:07am on 04/24/18 (10)
- Traca requested the recipe and made it and said it was insanely delicious. I'm trying hard to turn - Pat-NoCal - 3:49pm on 04/24/18
- You are like me. Once it is in your head you gotta make it soon. So not long. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:30pm on 04/25/18
- So I'll ask because I'm lazy like that...can I just BUY fried chicken and add the final condiments? - MarilynFL - 5:38pm on 04/25/18
- Recipe marinates in garlic and then there's garlic in the flour dredge so it looks like - Charley - 10:28am on 04/26/18
- I'm not that crazy about garlic so I'm okay with skipping the preliminary blast of garlic in prep - MarilynFL - 2:20pm on 04/26/18
- Marilyn, if you don't like garlic, this recipe is not for you. It's the sum of its parts - Traca - 11:39pm on 05/01/18
- Thanks, Traca. I'll scratch this one from my mental *gotta try this* list. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:11pm on 05/08/18
- Yay! So glad you tried it. Amazing how good it is cold too, huh? [NT] - Traca - 5:55pm on 04/29/18