Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Quite possible. My POV are cookbook images and those have probably been Photoshop'ed to within an
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30262 at 10:02 pm on Apr 26, 2018
inch of their yolks.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30262. well, I'm 0 for 3 on the poached egg learning curve. I failed on Alton Brown, Alice - MarilynFL - 2:14pm on 04/26/18 (12)
- I drop an egg in a tightly slotted spoon (or chinois) and let the watery whites - deb-in-MI - 4:55pm on 04/26/18
- are you expecting too much from your poached egg? - pmassell_93 - 7:56pm on 04/26/18
- That was my smile for the day... Something I ask myself about my kids.... : ) [NT] - barb_b - 8:50pm on 04/26/18
- Quite possible. My POV are cookbook images and those have probably been Photoshop'ed to within an - MarilynFL - 10:02pm on 04/26/18
- I also like the straining method. Works great as I am usually cooking only 4 eggs. They can be - Curious1 - 9:40pm on 04/26/18
- Fresh eggs could also be the problem. I poach eggs all the time. I finally settled on - Traca - 11:37pm on 05/01/18
- Try mine again . You want it to be full power, and I think mine may be more than that. For the - Charley - 7:51pm on 04/26/18
- yes. covered with plate and covered with water. I heard a big pop 30 seconds in and should have - MarilynFL - 9:02pm on 04/26/18
- I do my poached eggs in swirled water in an 8" saute pan. Not 2". I have done - Charley - 11:37pm on 04/26/18
- SCORE!! Two perfect poached eggs, albeit a bit small. Used the drain/swirl/2 min - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 04/27/18
- I am way too happy for you! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 6:33pm on 04/27/18