Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It was a fun time for sure. It was so nice to meet everyone. Time went too quickly.
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #30269 at 7:49 pm on May 6, 2018
Richard--so sorry to hear you’re not feeling well! I hope you were well enough to go to the symphony. It was great to meet you and Tim.
I should have planned my day better to spend more time with the gang after lunch at the NY library. (My "ride" (DH) had a lunch meeting in NYC, then had to get back for a meeting)
How was Arthur Avenue? With Erin as guide and "wheel woman," I'm sure she was superb. Great to meet you Erin!
Marilyn—you’re incredibly kind and generous, thank you so much for bringing us your fabulous treats. I’m planning to make some homemade ice cream soon to do it justice. I hope your trip home was uneventful.
Barb—I have the jars that Marilyn made for you and George—we’ll have to figure out how to get them to you. Hope you’re feeling better.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30269. Reservations for tomorrow's Manhattan lunch: details [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 9:02pm on 05/02/18 (33)
- YAY! What great weather you have for your trip! [NT] - barb_b - 11:58pm on 05/02/18
- Yes! Still in. 11:30 til ?? Looking forward to meeting everyone! :) [NT] - MoNJ - 12:16am on 05/03/18
- Me too! I'm in Central Park enjoying a...something from Butterfield's. Yesterday it almost - MarilynFL - 12:06pm on 05/03/18
- Your NYC forays sound like such fun! - judy-mass - 9:20pm on 05/03/18
- Right??!!!! And one of these times I will hop a plane to join in. Can't wait for - Pat-NoCal - 12:25am on 05/04/18
- First pix of the Manhattan lunch [LINK] [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 3:59am on 05/04/18
- I am so bummed I missed it! This spring bug hit me quite suddenly, literally in the middle of the - barb_b - 11:40am on 05/04/18
- Barb, I came down with it this morning. Raw sore throat and fever??? - Richard in Cincy - 6:37pm on 05/05/18
- Sending some cyber chicky soup....Barb and Richard, feel better soon. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:07pm on 05/05/18
- Mmmm, that's, exactly what I need. Need to go look for some [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:25pm on 05/07/18
- I'm feeling off as well, but feel sure it's just tiredness for me. I'm using that as an excuse - MarilynFL - 2:05am on 05/06/18
- I started feeling the same way on Friday... - judy-mass - 11:58am on 05/06/18
- You all look great. So nice to put faces with names. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:23pm on 05/04/18
- bummer...I can't get to photo. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:33pm on 05/04/18
- If you sign into Facebook you should be able to see it. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:50pm on 05/04/18
- Thanks for the email, Pat [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:50pm on 05/05/18
- you betcha! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:34pm on 05/05/18
- I have Facebook but keep getting an error when I try for the link or photo - Anna_X - 6:26am on 05/05/18
- ditto here...I logged in with old login name and I get to news, but not the photo. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:21pm on 05/05/18
- This was so much fun! - ErininNY - 2:51pm on 05/04/18
- Ditto on the fun! And the food! And the hugs! So glad we did this and so happy Sandra knew this [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:28pm on 05/04/18
- Marilyn thank you again for the wonderful treats! Those cake pops are so - Richard in Cincy - 6:44pm on 05/05/18
- SO... Next year plan for Th lunch in NYC the week before Mother's Day weekend? - colleenmomof2 - 10:16am on 05/05/18
- OK, try this link for photos. [NT] [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 6:34pm on 05/05/18
- Yes, thank you! Who is who? - Anna_X - 1:03am on 05/06/18
- Hi Anna, left to right, that's me, then Richard, MoNJ is - MarilynFL - 2:00am on 05/06/18
- - MarilynFL - 2:04am on 05/06/18
- Good to know. You are all so good-lookin'!!! [NT] - Anna_X - 2:35am on 05/06/18
- It was a fun time for sure. It was so nice to meet everyone. Time went too quickly. - MoNJ - 7:49pm on 05/06/18
- Thanks Mo... - Richard in Cincy - 2:49pm on 05/07/18
- What a great photo! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:32pm on 05/07/18
- Ditto that! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:04pm on 05/07/18
- Finally made it home! - Richard in Cincy - 4:52pm on 05/11/18