Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Naan---I use this all the time!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30278 at 8:13 pm on May 8, 2018
But I grill on my Cast Iron grill pan. In fact I just now ate on for lunch with Sarah Carey's Spinach and Yogurt Flatbread.
Link: Spinach and Yogurt Flatbread
Other messages in this thread:
- 30278. FINALLY - after many long years I finally made rhoward2va's Hamburger Curry and Naan - Heather_in_SF - 12:05am on 05/08/18 (13)
- In an Indian cooking class at Johnson and Wales we cooked our naan on - Charley - 2:18pm on 05/08/18
- These sound reallly good, Heather, will try soon. Thanks for posting. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:39pm on 05/08/18
- I added the yogurt on the top, by the way, it was more fun to mix it in... [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:40pm on 05/08/18
- My one and only naan attempt was an utter disaster. I think I set the bar too high - MarilynFL - 5:07pm on 05/08/18
- Naan---I use this all the time! [LINK] - Luisa_Calif - 8:13pm on 05/08/18
- Naan on the grill - Luisa_Calif - 2:07am on 05/10/18
- It's like meatloaf. Every cook has a different recipe. I got this one - rhoward2va - 8:33pm on 05/08/18
- I really really enjoyed this, and with 1 pound of GB it made enough for - Heather_in_SF - 10:52pm on 05/08/18
- Not with lamb, but I have used turkey. Funny you said that it was - rhoward2va - 11:34pm on 05/08/18
- Ahh, mine is in a tin like dry mustard and it's pretty zippy to me! Turkey, what a great idea! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 11:58pm on 05/08/18
- I would be surprised if it was the garam masala, which, at least what I have - Charley - 2:02pm on 05/09/18
- Disagree. I bought McCormick's Garam Masala and it was a tad spicy, but perfect. - MarilynFL - 5:01pm on 05/09/18
- Then mine is from not hell, but rather a very warm place in summer - Sacramento? LOL [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 7:51pm on 05/09/18