Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks everyone for your help!
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30274 at 2:44 pm on May 13, 2018
Have the mushrooms and remaining ingredients to make another batch this next week. Working our way through posole made from Richard's Quick recipe. Yum! Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30274. Mushroom soup recipe advice, please - not thrilled with barley - colleenmomof2 - 10:39am on 05/05/18 (8)
- Maybe the kind of barley? Pearl is the quicker cooking barley that is listed in - Charley - 11:18am on 05/05/18
- Yes it was pearled barley - colleenmomof2 - 12:55pm on 05/12/18
- Perhaps the barley was too old? - judy-mass - 11:32am on 05/05/18
- Rice is a great idea! We rarely have a rice-enhanced soup - colleenmomof2 - 12:56pm on 05/12/18
- We liked farro, but be careful. There is a type that is pre-something. Let me look it up. It cooks - MarilynFL - 1:52pm on 05/06/18
- It has been experience with Farro that it remains toothsome, a quality that I like - KarenNoCA - 2:36pm on 05/07/18
- Farro's on my list to try along with quinoa and - colleenmomof2 - 12:59pm on 05/12/18
- Thanks everyone for your help! - colleenmomof2 - 2:44pm on 05/13/18