Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Eggs benedict for a crowd--like 300!!
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30287 at 5:43 pm on May 13, 2018
Well, it was a choice from the copious buffet with an eggs benedict station so I don't know how many partook but they were there kept warm in the water.
Eggs done sous vide in the shell and cracked to perfectly turn out onto the muffin. Absolutely PERFECTLY cooked (runny yolk), but also a choice for those who like them firmer.
Heaven on earth!! ;o)
Other messages in this thread:
- 30287. Eggs benedict for a crowd--like 300!! - Charley - 5:43pm on 05/13/18 (5)
- I just read Christina Tosi's method for crowd-size poached eggs and she kinda, sorta used - MarilynFL - 7:34pm on 05/13/18
- Clever hint to keep hollandaise sauce made ahead of time hot until needed...thermos - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 05/13/18
- Yes I've done this for 30 years- LOL. It is the only thing I've found that works to hold hollandaise [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:50pm on 05/13/18
- Marilyn, the hot tip of the year for me came from you recently - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:56pm on 05/13/18
- You're very welcome, C. Actually it was the Artful Baker...I just passed along the idea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:29am on 05/14/18