Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Clever hint to keep hollandaise sauce made ahead of time hot until needed...thermos
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30287 at 7:38 pm on May 13, 2018
from Jamie Oliver: Fill thermos with boiling water ahead of time, make hollandaise sauce, pour out hot water, pour in finished sauce, set aside until needed.
It's also nice that the thermos opening makes it easy to dress each dish.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30287. Eggs benedict for a crowd--like 300!! - Charley - 5:43pm on 05/13/18 (5)
- I just read Christina Tosi's method for crowd-size poached eggs and she kinda, sorta used - MarilynFL - 7:34pm on 05/13/18
- Clever hint to keep hollandaise sauce made ahead of time hot until needed...thermos - MarilynFL - 7:38pm on 05/13/18
- Yes I've done this for 30 years- LOL. It is the only thing I've found that works to hold hollandaise [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:50pm on 05/13/18
- Marilyn, the hot tip of the year for me came from you recently - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:56pm on 05/13/18
- You're very welcome, C. Actually it was the Artful Baker...I just passed along the idea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:29am on 05/14/18