Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So, in a moment of hunger (as always when in a store) I picked up a 3 pound ROASTED
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30284 at 1:28 am on May 14, 2018
pork, ready to eat from the hot bar. Lord only knows that I thought I was going to do with all that because it's still 90% there.
So, can I make the tomatillo sauce and just added the cubed meat??
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30284. Had an extra 8 pound pork shoulder that needed using up. Made an old favorite. - Michael in Phoenix - 10:53pm on 05/12/18 (16)
- Oh yum Michael. This looks wonderful. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:57pm on 05/13/18
- It's very good, Cathy. One of my top 10 favorite swap recipes. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:31pm on 05/16/18
- I love this recipe too. Definitely a keeper. Also, don't forget about Sandra's Machaca (link) [NT] [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 3:33pm on 05/21/18
- So, in a moment of hunger (as always when in a store) I picked up a 3 pound ROASTED - MarilynFL - 1:28am on 05/14/18
- No Anaheim's to be found...going with poblano. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:45pm on 05/14/18
- Another good way to do this in a pinch is to use 505 Hatch Green Chile in a jar. - Michael in Phoenix - 3:00pm on 05/15/18
- For the 505 brand, we only like the pure green chile, not their green chile salsa, etc. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:50pm on 05/15/18
- well, THAT definitely worked. I ended up using 2 fresh poblano (roasted and peeled) and 3 whole - MarilynFL - 1:03pm on 05/16/18
- Can I make this without cilantro? - Pam - 7:18pm on 05/16/18
- Hi Pam...well, since my cilantro was way in the back of my refrigerator and was almost [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:06am on 05/17/18
- Michael, please weigh in on this since I didn't follow the recipe, just the concept. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:17am on 05/17/18
- No tortilla press? - Pam - 3:15pm on 05/17/18
- I've eaten at the Old Town Mexican Cafe several times. It is quite popular, and in since... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:00pm on 05/17/18
- Marilyn, that salsa you had is a variation on a simple salsa that is common on street tacos... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:02pm on 05/17/18
- A tsp? Tablespoon? [NT] - Pam - 6:16pm on 05/18/18