Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I want to know how? BTW
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30291 at 5:32 am on May 19, 2018
I glory in the difference between Tex Mex, New Mex, Ari Mex, Cali Mex, and New Mex.
I have some fabulous New Mex recipes.
We need to set up a meeting for June.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30291. The things one knows and then finds out there are other ways... - Richard in Cincy - 7:07pm on 05/18/18 (13)
- TX v NM v AZ v CA Mexican food. Same dish made very differently in each region [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:33am on 05/19/18
- I want to know how? BTW - Richard in Cincy - 5:32am on 05/19/18
- I'll have to think of the best example - Melissa Dallas - 1:26pm on 05/19/18
- Also fun, Royal Sweets - Melissa Dallas - 1:33pm on 05/19/18
- Even Sari Shops if you know someone who wants one (or gorgeous fabric) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:41pm on 05/19/18
- hmm...stuffed cabbage comes to mind. I have Ukrainian, Serbian, Polish and German - MarilynFL - 1:18pm on 05/19/18
- I thought of stuffed cabbage, too. My grandmother's version has a ton of salt pork and no tomatoes [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:08pm on 05/19/18
- Fun! What was the cooking sauce? [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:49pm on 05/19/18
- None! A little water in the bottom and the liquid and crunchies from the salt pork. Fatty and - CynUpstateNY - 6:43pm on 05/20/18
- The Hungarian version I've had - Richard in Cincy - 9:10pm on 05/19/18