Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
While these look cute, let me assure you that Tom's deli stuff is legit!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30289 at 7:59 am on May 20, 2018
I am so disappointed that we can't get the Bungalow on Herman for Jeff's family reunion in August. But we WILL stay in Yellow Springs if nothing else to get stuff at Tom's. Can you tell I am in love? I've always thought I wanted a little market and this is almost what I had in my mind. For such a small market that serves a diverse community, I could not believe the cheese selection as well as all the deli foods. OMG!!!
If you guys go for a weekend, look up the bungalow on AirBnB and tell Dan and Libby we referred you. You won't regret it - it's just so peaceful and tell Dan and Libby we referred you. Besides stocking up at Tom's, you might want to try Ye Olde Trail Tavern - built in 1827 I think it was, sort of pub fair with a few German twists. Their sauerkraut balls were very different - no potato as a binder. The Winds is supposed to be THE place to go but I went for lunch and was not impressed. I think the dinner menu might be better.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30289. Great idea for buffet: Individual Meatloaf Muffins [NT] [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 8:08pm on 05/14/18 (18)
- Such a tease! - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 05/14/18
- I just saw the photo. Assumed it's a meatloaf made in a muffin tin - Richard in Cincy - 1:17pm on 05/15/18
- Okay. Wasn't sure if that was all... [NT] - judy-mass - 2:09pm on 05/15/18
- H there Judy! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:12pm on 05/15/18
- Hi Luisa! I've not seen you in a long time - judy-mass - 11:46am on 05/16/18
- Yes, for a number of years now. Two grandsquirts and another on the way. How about YOU? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 10:58pm on 05/16/18
- We are both happily retired - judy-mass - 11:55pm on 05/16/18
- Miss you gals, Luisa and Judy and have fond memories of our SF dinner together. My gosh, what year - Pat-NoCal - 12:02am on 05/17/18
- I'm retired now too and plan on a trip to CA some year soon. We need to have a big lunch together! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:19am on 05/17/18
- That would be lovely. Can't wait to meet you, Mar!! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:00am on 05/17/18
- Would be fun! I'm still in the SF Bay Area (north of). Couple of others are nearby. Maria and [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:14pm on 05/17/18
- Heather & Karen too. Anyone else ? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:16pm on 05/17/18
- Iím in!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:10am on 05/18/18
- Very belated reply, so sorry I missed this. Absolutely I would Love to see you!` - Heather_in_SF - 6:54pm on 06/21/18
- That was when I was still traveling for work... - judy-mass - 2:04am on 05/17/18
- I don't even know! I think before I retired? Which was in 2009. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:12pm on 05/17/18
- That's so wonderful! How did those g-kids get so Big? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:11pm on 05/17/18
- While these look cute, let me assure you that Tom's deli stuff is legit! - Music City Missy - 7:59am on 05/20/18