Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I did, but used unsalted butter and forgot to add the salt. I did
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30294 at 3:18 pm on May 20, 2018
sprinkle them with sea salt though. They were still excellent.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30294. Has anyone tried NYTimes' Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread? [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:06pm on 05/20/18 (6)
- M have not made them but here is Alison Roman making the recipe and thought you would like to see it [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 2:30pm on 05/20/18
- Thanks, Gay. The comment to use cold butter was a good addition. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:28pm on 05/20/18
- My pleasure, Marilyn..... [NT] - GayR - 6:15pm on 05/20/18
- I did, but used unsalted butter and forgot to add the salt. I did - rhoward2va - 3:18pm on 05/20/18
- hmmm...I have everything (including Maldon salt) except salted butter, which I never buy. - MarilynFL - 4:29pm on 05/20/18
- My client makes them and they are amazing. Visually really appealing too. [NT] - Traca - 7:46am on 06/02/18