Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Belated Happy Birthday, Richard! Glad the sauces worked out for you. To be
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30293 at 4:22 pm on May 21, 2018
...honest, I don't like how the caramel hardens when it hits chilly ice cream. My favorite take on it? Warm up the caramel just a tad, dip slices of juicy crisp apples in it and then dunk that in chopped roasted peanuts. In one fell swoop, I get calcium from the dairy, fiber from the apple and protein from the nuts. It's a veritable healthy snack!
I can do denial like nobody's business.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30293. Thoughts on Blenders? My ds has learned the art of virgin strawberry daqs. My 25 yr - barb_b - 5:53pm on 05/19/18 (10)
- Barb, Have you thought about a Vitamix......check the reviews here..... [LINK] - GayR - 6:55pm on 05/19/18
- I also have a Vitamix that works a lot better than any blender I've owned. But after - MarilynFL - 12:42pm on 05/20/18
- Truly. I've had friends with the full Vitamax... - Richard in Cincy - 12:13am on 05/21/18
- Belated Happy Birthday, Richard! Glad the sauces worked out for you. To be - MarilynFL - 4:22pm on 05/21/18
- I just bought a Nutri-Bullet - Richard in Cincy - 9:25pm on 05/19/18
- You and I use a blender about as much==you can buy a LOT of $30 blenders before a Vita mix - Charley - 11:47pm on 05/19/18
- CR or CI Ratings - Music City Missy - 7:45am on 05/20/18
- Definitely. When you look at the cost of VitaMix vs... - Richard in Cincy - 12:01am on 05/21/18
- I looked to see if mine is still available but it isn't - Melissa Dallas - 2:29pm on 05/20/18
- We had the Osterizer too. And it was ... - Richard in Cincy - 12:05am on 05/21/18