Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes. What a treat for you. Too bad you won't be on my exquisite island.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30301 at 5:46 am on May 24, 2018
Do you like sushi?
What seafood....sockeye salmon will be in season. Spot prawns may just be finished.
In the back of my mind I am thinking that part of the rapid transit system will be shut down. Be careful of that in planning.
Whistler? What about Whistler? Must see.
Definitely the Granville Market but I think it may be a repeat of SF.
hmmmm let me think.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30301. suggestions for Vancouver, Canada? - Anna_X - 4:49am on 05/23/18 (24)
- No restaurant suggestions, but some places to go... - judy-mass - 11:15am on 05/23/18
- Granville sounds perfect. I have to look up QE park. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:43am on 05/28/18
- Vij's Indian. [NT] - Charley - 10:12pm on 05/23/18
- I looked it up. Sounds so good. Thanks! [NT] - Anna_X - 4:54am on 05/28/18
- Yes. What a treat for you. Too bad you won't be on my exquisite island. - Marg CDN2 - 5:46am on 05/24/18
- I'm thinking Butchart Gardens are just a boat-ride away. We went back to VI for 3 weeks after - MarilynFL - 11:53am on 05/24/18
- Marg and Marilyn, we visited V Island years ago... - Anna_X - 4:52am on 05/28/18
- Loved Tofino! Stayed at the Wick Inn, Long Beach Inn & Sooke Harbour. I'd go back in a heart beat - MarilynFL - 3:43pm on 05/28/18
- The Wick looks very nice and upscale. We stayed at Middle Beach Lodge, old, adults only, rustic! [NT] - Anna_X - 6:46pm on 05/28/18
- I camped on the beach in Tofino in 1970. Woke up in the morning to the roar of the waves and the - Marg CDN2 - 2:53am on 05/29/18
- If you go to Whistler I have lots of restaurant recommendations there, I used to go there every year [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:48pm on 05/24/18
- The scenic road was closed when we were there. Broke my heart. - MarilynFL - 7:13pm on 05/25/18
- Hi Marilyn, when hubby and I were traveling in our RV, we would get suggestions from others, - KarenNoCA - 1:56am on 05/27/18
- That is awful, on both counts! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:35pm on 05/31/18
- our Rocky Mountaineer trip stops for a night and a day in Whistler. Sounds beautiful. [NT] - Anna_X - 4:59am on 05/28/18
- The train trip?? We did that, only it went to Banff and back. - MarilynFL - 3:40pm on 05/28/18
- We chose a trip that gives us a full day in Banff, Jasper, + Lake Louise - Anna_X - 6:43pm on 05/28/18
- That sounds much better. Maybe they listened to complaints from earlier trips. We - MarilynFL - 1:03am on 05/30/18
- I've been wanting to do that trip. It is world-reknown. It is such spectacular beauty along there. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:48am on 05/29/18
- Yaletown has fun places, Minute and Blue Water Cafe are great high-end places... - Heather_in_SF - 6:47pm on 05/24/18
- Thank you very much for your suggestions. I'm going to have a great time there! [NT] - Anna_X - 5:01am on 05/28/18
- Blue Water Cafe? Is that along a warehouse strip? Seafood? I think we went there! [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:50pm on 05/28/18
- The largest Chinatown in North America is in Richmond--just outside Vancouver. Worth a stop. - Traca - 7:41am on 06/02/18
- Not enough time this trip but good to know, thanks. [NT] - Anna_X - 6:51pm on 07/12/18