Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What's everyone cooking this weekend?
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #30302 at 2:02 pm on May 25, 2018
I think I'm going to try to bake a batch of whoopie pies. I have never done this before, but my cousin gave me her recipe; I've had hers and they are very good. My son (9) is obsessed with whoopie pies and wants them for his birthday party in June, but he wants me to practice because I've never made them before (he's all about quality control).
Also, the neighbors have brought baked goods over twice so I need to send them something...
Other messages in this thread:
- 30302. What's everyone cooking this weekend? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:02pm on 05/25/18 (15)
- Smoking a ham, grilling ribeyes, shrimp and baked stuffed tomatoes. Keto stuff. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:43pm on 05/25/18
- No cooking for me - I'm off to Jasper National Park - about 4 hours from home. - emtd - 2:23am on 05/26/18
- My familys recipe for baby back ribs done in the oven, mashed cauliflower with fresh thyme, chives - KarenNoCA - 6:12pm on 05/26/18
- speaking of baby back ribs, I'm looking for a method that produces juicy ribs with a crispy crust. - Janet in NC - 1:04pm on 05/27/18
- My ribs are cooked at 325° for two hours, then I remove foil, and cook another - KarenNoCA - 4:23pm on 05/27/18
- I cook loosely covered in oven at 300* for about 2 hours with a BBQ rub. - Charley - 9:10pm on 05/27/18
- Cajun Chicken and Shrimp, Dirty Rice, Grilled Vegetables... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 4:45pm on 05/27/18
- Richard, I would like your address so I can sell my house and move next door to you! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:34pm on 05/28/18
- LOL. That might be dangerous! You've seen what Cathy and I can do to a kitchen in 1 week! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 8:46pm on 05/29/18
- I'm rested and ready! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:41am on 05/30/18
- LI Deli Potato Salad - Marianne - 3:00pm on 06/02/18
- Roast Turkey, grilled veg, whipped butternut squash tomorrow - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:42pm on 05/27/18
- Grilling Steve2's Marinated Flank Steak with Honey-Chipotle Glaze, I miss Steve. [LINK] - LisainLA - 10:00pm on 05/27/18
- Miss him, and his warped humor, too. And Randi. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 12:10am on 05/28/18
- Ditto. It's odd how people stick with you even though you've never met in person. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:46am on 05/29/18