Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think you are now in Harris Teeter country and I will tell you that their
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30303 at 3:43 pm on May 25, 2018
cakes are first rate if you need to buy. The coconut passes many a southerner's taste test--as in the question, "who made this". The carrot cake is very good as is their chocolate cake. They sometimes have a BOGO on slices which is nice.
I love TJ's cashew caramel cookies. The double vanilla are good. And I like the biscottis also.
A snack at TJ's that is out of sight delicious is their parsnip chips!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30303. Two ready-made sweets I'm happy with: Biscotti from TJ and old-fashion cake from WF - MarilynFL - 2:22pm on 05/25/18 (4)
- I think you are now in Harris Teeter country and I will tell you that their - Charley - 3:43pm on 05/25/18
- Thanks for recommendations. HT is next door to TJs which is next door to WF. - MarilynFL - 8:18pm on 05/25/18
- You're right about that. LOL [NT] - Charley - 11:36am on 05/26/18
- IKWYM I've heard comments like,"Tastes just like store bought!" NOT a compliment in my book>>> - Luisa_Calif - 10:06pm on 05/25/18