Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
These sound like Knock-you-naked brownies.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30304 at 7:50 pm on May 26, 2018
That version uses DRY cake mix with the liquid (ivery thick batter) spread half, bake that, spread the melted caramels thinned with milk, then spoon on the rest of the thick cake batter.
Made it a million times.
Damn, all those caramels were a pain to open.
Then I started using Duncan Heinz Triple Chocolate Brownie mix, preparing it as defined on the box, baking half (20 min), then spreading it with my own caramel sauce, spooning on the rest of the brownie batter and baking it off (15 min).
I've received as many if not more compliments with that version than the KYN version.
Both methods work (dry cake mix or prepared brownie mix) so I think you'll be fine either way. It's going to end up a cube of sugar squared and what can be wrong with that!
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30304. I'm hoping Wigs is reading this as I need some help with one of her recipes. - emtd - 2:32am on 05/26/18 (8)
- I think if making with brownie mix, then follow box instructions [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:37am on 05/26/18
- Thank you Melissa - You're probably correct. [NT] - emtd - 12:54pm on 05/26/18
- These sound like Knock-you-naked brownies. - MarilynFL - 7:50pm on 05/26/18
- I find that the more brownies I eat, the less I want to be naked. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:45am on 05/29/18
- Thanks Marilyn for clarifying both ways of - emtd - 2:49pm on 05/29/18
- So sorry I am just now seeing this, Betty! I hope your brownies came out well however U decided - wigs - 5:44pm on 06/05/18