Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I cook loosely covered in oven at 300* for about 2 hours with a BBQ rub.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30302 at 9:10 pm on May 27, 2018
Cut into serving portions, douse with BBQ sauce and either cook in oven at 400* or on the grill until brown and crusty. Listening to judges in the cookoffs , "falling off the bone" is not the best for ribs. They should have a bit of tug to get off the bone. I like them either way.
I think St. Louis cut ribs are the meatiest and give a nice rib plate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30302. What's everyone cooking this weekend? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:02pm on 05/25/18 (15)
- Smoking a ham, grilling ribeyes, shrimp and baked stuffed tomatoes. Keto stuff. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:43pm on 05/25/18
- No cooking for me - I'm off to Jasper National Park - about 4 hours from home. - emtd - 2:23am on 05/26/18
- My familys recipe for baby back ribs done in the oven, mashed cauliflower with fresh thyme, chives - KarenNoCA - 6:12pm on 05/26/18
- speaking of baby back ribs, I'm looking for a method that produces juicy ribs with a crispy crust. - Janet in NC - 1:04pm on 05/27/18
- My ribs are cooked at 325° for two hours, then I remove foil, and cook another - KarenNoCA - 4:23pm on 05/27/18
- I cook loosely covered in oven at 300* for about 2 hours with a BBQ rub. - Charley - 9:10pm on 05/27/18
- Cajun Chicken and Shrimp, Dirty Rice, Grilled Vegetables... [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 4:45pm on 05/27/18
- Richard, I would like your address so I can sell my house and move next door to you! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 5:34pm on 05/28/18
- LOL. That might be dangerous! You've seen what Cathy and I can do to a kitchen in 1 week! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 8:46pm on 05/29/18
- I'm rested and ready! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:41am on 05/30/18
- LI Deli Potato Salad - Marianne - 3:00pm on 06/02/18
- Roast Turkey, grilled veg, whipped butternut squash tomorrow - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:42pm on 05/27/18
- Grilling Steve2's Marinated Flank Steak with Honey-Chipotle Glaze, I miss Steve. [LINK] - LisainLA - 10:00pm on 05/27/18
- Miss him, and his warped humor, too. And Randi. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 12:10am on 05/28/18
- Ditto. It's odd how people stick with you even though you've never met in person. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 2:46am on 05/29/18