Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Cyn, thank you for the Tomato Cheddar Tart you’ve posted here. I am so
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30307 at 5:32 pm on May 28, 2018
not a baker, but the crust worked beautifully and the tart was easy to assemble and delicious. I will reheat leftovers for lunch today using your tip to do so in a 300 degree oven.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30307. Cyn, thank you for the Tomato Cheddar Tart you’ve posted here. I am so [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:32pm on 05/28/18 (5)
- My pleasure! Can't wait until we get good tomatoes here. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:01am on 05/29/18
- If your season is as late as ours is here in the Ohio River Valley... - Richard in Cincy - 8:44pm on 05/29/18
- We get Jersey tomatoes before ours and they're good! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:40am on 05/30/18
- We get produce before our season in the markets too... - Richard in Cincy - 2:23am on 06/09/18
- Our cousins are bringing ripe Michigan tomatoes today. This sounds - AngAk1 - 9:28pm on 07/22/18