Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks! I picked up red potatoes today and will look for tempura batter since, Bless You Marg, for
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30306 at 10:28 pm on May 29, 2018
believing I can successfully follow a recipe that specifies mixing water with flour.
Nope. Been there. Failed that. I will gladly pay the price of a box containing flour with a molecule of spice along with the instructions to add the precise amount of water simply NOT to fail at this.
I am NOT an intuitive cook nor an off-the-cuff baker. I need clear concise instructions.
Obviously I was either a drone bee or worker ant in an earlier life.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30306. What to do with mutant-size sage leaves? I'm talking 3-4 inches long and very wide. - MarilynFL - 3:38pm on 05/28/18 (9)
- You can dry the leaves by cutting them with stem attached... - judy-mass - 4:54pm on 05/28/18
- I dried some sage using this method, it worked beautifully. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:07pm on 05/28/18
- Is it Berggarten sage? I bought a plant one time, the leaves were huge. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:18pm on 05/28/18
- [shrugs shoulders] Label says SAGE. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:33pm on 05/29/18
- Here's a recipe I really like for roasted potatoes with sage. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:22pm on 05/28/18
- Ooooh. THat's what I look/wait for when I want to do battered, fried sage leaves. - Marg CDN2 - 2:43am on 05/29/18
- Love battered fried sage leaves! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:03am on 05/29/18
- Thanks! I picked up red potatoes today and will look for tempura batter since, Bless You Marg, for - MarilynFL - 10:28pm on 05/29/18
- and if course, I forgot to mention a pinch of baking powder. I don't put much in but we all like a - Marg CDN2 - 5:22am on 05/30/18