Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
and if course, I forgot to mention a pinch of baking powder. I don't put much in but we all like a
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #30306 at 5:22 am on May 30, 2018
bit of fluff, don't we?
Other messages in this thread:
- 30306. What to do with mutant-size sage leaves? I'm talking 3-4 inches long and very wide. - MarilynFL - 3:38pm on 05/28/18 (9)
- You can dry the leaves by cutting them with stem attached... - judy-mass - 4:54pm on 05/28/18
- I dried some sage using this method, it worked beautifully. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:07pm on 05/28/18
- Is it Berggarten sage? I bought a plant one time, the leaves were huge. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:18pm on 05/28/18
- [shrugs shoulders] Label says SAGE. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:33pm on 05/29/18
- Here's a recipe I really like for roasted potatoes with sage. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:22pm on 05/28/18
- Ooooh. THat's what I look/wait for when I want to do battered, fried sage leaves. - Marg CDN2 - 2:43am on 05/29/18
- Love battered fried sage leaves! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:03am on 05/29/18
- Thanks! I picked up red potatoes today and will look for tempura batter since, Bless You Marg, for - MarilynFL - 10:28pm on 05/29/18
- and if course, I forgot to mention a pinch of baking powder. I don't put much in but we all like a - Marg CDN2 - 5:22am on 05/30/18