Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30314 at 11:03 am on May 31, 2018
Don't forget to dry the hydrangeas if you'd like in the fall (I like to do them when they are very green after they lose their white color. We have 6 huge bushes (can easily provide for a wedding:). Years ago I also bought a strawberry-vanilla cone shaped hydrangea that blooms a bit later; their dried flowers are magnificent.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30314. Butterfly flowers/garden to keep my veggies happy. [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 3:45am on 05/31/18 (7)
- Gorgeous! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 4:22am on 05/31/18
- Beautiful! - deb-in-MI - 11:03am on 05/31/18
- Fabulous! - judy-mass - 12:40pm on 05/31/18
- It's an ominous fate for the Monarchs isn't it? I hope more people like you help out. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 5:45am on 06/01/18
- Get a butterfly bush. It will come back every year. Zinnias are a cheery little annual that they - Charley - 2:59pm on 06/02/18
- I was on the northern coast of Ohio last weekend - Richard in Cincy - 1:38am on 06/09/18
- Milkweed is the only plant Monarch butterflies lay their eggs! Nectar plants to so they can feed. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 3:13am on 07/27/18