Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Lesson learned! In the future I'll certainly remember to phrase my ? as "Could I make U some spa-
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #30313 at 3:43 pm on May 31, 2018
ghettii & meatballs?" (Or vegetable beef barley soup -OR-whatever I want to make!) Evidently you left yourself wide open, but who would have anticipated somebody giving such an answer as this "friend" of yours?
I'm now thinking about what I would consider my top 5 meals, and this situation could get more compound/complex==>
1) Marinated green-peppercorn pork tenderloin;
2) Joe's friend, Gary's, brined turkey w/ charlie's dressing;
3) Individual Beef Wellingtons w/ a wild mushroom duxelle;
4) Red-Chile, Filet of Beef and Shiitake-Mushroom Stroganoff and
5) Pasta Primavera.
Your friend chooses one of the above and Cha-CHING!!! Big bucks are involved not to mention beaucoup time. Good luck, Cyn.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30313. Well, here's a new one on me. A more than acquaintance but less than a friend is being - CynUpstateNY - 6:13pm on 05/30/18 (10)
- Cyn, I am just getting caught up on posts / threads.... This was my smile! [NT] - barb_b - 9:51pm on 05/30/18
- Lesson learned! In the future I'll certainly remember to phrase my ? as "Could I make U some spa- - wigs - 3:43pm on 05/31/18
- I'mma gonna suggest spam jello. Preferably green. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:11pm on 05/31/18
- HaHa! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 10:30pm on 05/31/18
- Lobster?? hahha [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:30pm on 05/31/18
- Call her and say "I'm bringing you some dinner today" . Period--YOUR choice!! ;o) [NT] - Charley - 12:13pm on 06/01/18
- Hospitals can make us a bit wonky. She may have just been asking you to help her choose so as not - Marg CDN2 - 3:28am on 06/05/18
- I agree w/Marg. I would easily ask a friend for her "favorites" list - colleenmomof2 - 11:22am on 06/06/18
- I agree with you ladies...she probably couldn't think of a thing and you'd make it easier for her - cheezz - 8:33pm on 06/15/18
- Dying to know. What did you do? [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:50am on 06/09/18