Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Well, my huge bunch of rhubard only ended up ~3 cups..maybe not even that.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30323 at 4:01 pm on Jun 5, 2018
That's not even enough for Maria's pie. I mixed up the crust and have added strawberries to bring it up to 5 cups. Going to pick up more rhubarb for other tests if this one works out.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30323. Today’s rhubarb pie from recipe posted above [NT] [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 6:40am on 06/04/18 (14)
- That is a work of art, Maria! Absolutely gorgeous! [NT] - wigs - 12:59pm on 06/04/18
- Boy, I'm impressed! [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:28pm on 06/04/18
- Nice job, Maria. How did it taste? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:58pm on 06/04/18
- Delish! The twins next-door declared it the best pie ever! - MariaDNoCA - 6:33am on 06/05/18
- Wowza! Very well done! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:28pm on 06/04/18
- Brava! I finally found an 8" glass pie pan. Pies tonight (hopefully). Is yours all rhubarb? - MarilynFL - 4:02pm on 06/04/18
- All rhubarb. The Ann Dimmick recipe I posted above with good for anything pie crust from t&t - MariaDNoCA - 5:25pm on 06/04/18
- Well, my huge bunch of rhubard only ended up ~3 cups..maybe not even that. - MarilynFL - 4:01pm on 06/05/18
- Beautiful! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:37pm on 06/04/18
- This was a fun experiment with a paring knife before placing on top [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:27pm on 06/04/18
- Way too pretty to eat. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:17pm on 06/04/18
- wow!!! [NT] - Pam - 7:25pm on 06/04/18
- Just....Oh my !! [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 3:12am on 06/05/18
- Perfection! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:35pm on 06/05/18