Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is it like the brown bread served at Chart House restaurants? Kind of soft and sweet, served warm.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30322 at 10:59 pm on Jun 5, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30322. Our Safeway store started carrying Cheesecake Factory brown baguette wheat bread, coated with - KarenNoCA - 1:45pm on 06/03/18 (10)
- No one else is familiar with this bread? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:03pm on 06/05/18
- Haven't seen it in our Safeway stores. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:21pm on 06/05/18
- Having never eaten at Cheesecake factory I googled to see what the bread actually looks like and [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:36pm on 06/05/18
- And of course a blogger who's replicated it, LOL. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:39pm on 06/05/18
- It is totally awesome bread, and so pretty! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:44pm on 06/05/18
- Is it like the brown bread served at Chart House restaurants? Kind of soft and sweet, served warm. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:59pm on 06/05/18
- Shopped at a different Safeway today and WOW...it was e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e...like, in about - Pat-NoCal - 1:59am on 06/06/18
- Lo carbing here, as well, but I do allow myself one or two bites of what ever carb I am wanting. - KarenNoCA - 3:02pm on 06/06/18
- Another fan of cauliflower rice. Taking it camping this weekend. ;-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 8:31pm on 06/06/18
- I have made this Outback Steakhouse bread many times. Very similar [LINK] - AngAk1 - 12:07am on 07/26/18