Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I totally understand since this is me...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30336 at 12:04 am on Jun 9, 2018
I have a theory. There are items in the fridge that "cloak" and they are invisible. Then they uncloak after you've bought the new stuff.
But as for starting off when cooking, Tim will ask, what are you making? I'll say I don't know since I haven't finished.
I start off, I might be heading off to Mexico, but then I end up in Thailand at the end as I raid the fridge and pantry and find new curiosities.
It is real.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30336. The **Not Even If You Put A Gun To My Head** Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe - MarilynFL - 11:08pm on 06/08/18 (8)
- I totally understand since this is me... - Richard in Cincy - 12:04am on 06/09/18
- You guys are so much fun and so inspiring. Love it. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:10am on 06/10/18
- You’ve totally been peeking in my fridge!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:07am on 06/09/18
- Good grief...this is delicious! Like an intense strawberry ice cream. Center is a tad - MarilynFL - 3:37pm on 06/09/18
- I LOVE this! I can picture this pie/cheesecake getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger... [NT] - LisainLA - 1:58am on 06/10/18
- Yum! I can just about taste your ice cream ;) - colleenmomof2 - 3:10am on 06/10/18
- Marilyn, you could write a book, no recipes, just your inventive titles for recipes. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 7:14pm on 06/11/18
- I don't know what you will call that, but it sounds fantastic! - Heather_in_SF - 5:49pm on 06/14/18