Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I haven’t tried it yet because I’m not a fondant fan, But there’s a Swiss made brand...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30335 at 11:30 pm on Jun 9, 2018
That’s supposed to actually be good. It’s the type Maggie Austin uses for her cakes. It’s called masa Ticino tropic. The tropic version is the version that supposed to hold up well in the heat. It’s supposed to be a far cry from Satin ice and the like.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30335. First attempt at a cherry blossom (sort of) cake [IMAGE] - deb-in-MI - 6:45pm on 06/08/18 (15)
- You'll want to click on the image versus seeing it inside - - deb-in-MI - 6:46pm on 06/08/18
- Another view (if interested - click on image) [NT] [IMAGE] - deb-in-MI - 6:48pm on 06/08/18
- Beautiful! Nice work! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:38pm on 06/08/18
- Just lovely, Deb! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:46pm on 06/08/18
- Beautiful is the word that comes to mind for me. Was it hard to get the petals to stick? [NT] - Curious1 - 9:49pm on 06/08/18
- not at all - deb-in-MI - 1:00pm on 06/09/18
- Bravo! Do you make your own fondant? - Richard in Cincy - 12:00am on 06/09/18
- It's not really fondant; it is modeling chocolate. And yep, it's homemade [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:01pm on 06/09/18
- Oh! Need to introduce this concept to my Fondant Addict!. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:24pm on 06/09/18
- I haven’t tried it yet because I’m not a fondant fan, But there’s a Swiss made brand... - MariaDNoCA - 11:30pm on 06/09/18
- So so pretty!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:33pm on 06/09/18
- Oh, wow! Congratulations! - colleenmomof2 - 3:08am on 06/10/18
- I much prefer modeling chocolate over fondant. I'm glad you left your large-sized pic out there be- - wigs - 6:56pm on 06/10/18
- That's gorgeous, Deb! - Lana in FL - 8:38pm on 06/10/18
- Thank you everyone! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:56am on 06/11/18