Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It was so shocking to me that he made this choice, but in the middle of the night
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #30338 at 5:46 pm on Jun 14, 2018
when things always feel the worst sometimes people choose this way. I feel so badly for his daughter, girlfriend, and his friends, especially Eric. My group of chef friends are so depressed over this, and are going through all the phases of emotions. Me too. It brought up a lot of bad stuff about my ex boyfriend who passed away after we broke up - "suspected" was his inquest's verdict. I am going to miss Anthony's talent and viewing the world through his eyes. I can't bear to watch his show at the moment. Funny thing, I have horrible insomnia and years ago I found that if his show was on I would fall asleep, so I started playing his show - didn't matter which one - on my phone or tablet and out I would go. It's his voice I think.
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 30338. Nostalgia, Tony Bourdain, and an invitation to dinner. [LINK] - Traca - 6:28am on 06/09/18 (4)
- SO sad. Had dinner at DD's last night and drank a toast to him--we are all - Charley - 11:23am on 06/09/18
- I'm gutted by his death. What an awful year. [NT] - ErininNY - 5:28pm on 06/09/18
- It was so shocking to me that he made this choice, but in the middle of the night - Heather_in_SF - 5:46pm on 06/14/18
- The night is no friend.... - Traca - 3:52pm on 06/16/18