Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Okay if the cake glows in the dark, as long as you don't!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #30348 at 3:47 pm on Jun 16, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30348. I just bought a *NC* ingredient that slightly terrifies me: Superior Vanilla, Butter & Nut Flavor - MarilynFL - 12:06am on 06/16/18 (10)
- Be careful of spontaneous combustion! - MariaDNoCA - 1:43am on 06/16/18
- Please let us know how fast this goes - colleenmomof2 - 1:14pm on 06/16/18
- sorry, that won't be possible. Free lunch is provided 5 days a week & a different church - MarilynFL - 1:28pm on 06/16/18
- Ooops - thought this was one of your famous pot-lucks [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 1:53pm on 06/16/18
- Those are over and done with since I retired from Lockheed. Now I bake to give away. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:03pm on 06/16/18
- Okay if the cake glows in the dark, as long as you don't! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:47pm on 06/16/18
- Okay, this was a surprise. The recipe on the bottle is a basic pound cake...and it's not half bad! - MarilynFL - 4:28pm on 06/18/18
- Did you use margerine or butter? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:33pm on 06/18/18
- 2 sticks of Imperial Margarine ($1 a box!) and 1/2 C Crisco. This cake is so solid it - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/18/18
- Oh...oh...Madeira cake! That's what this reminds me of! Years ago when I first started playing - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 06/18/18