Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh...oh...Madeira cake! That's what this reminds me of! Years ago when I first started playing
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30348 at 4:52 pm on Jun 18, 2018
around with fondant, I used British cookbooks and they would use Madeira cake because they were so solid and didn't collapse under the pressure of fondant manipulation.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30348. I just bought a *NC* ingredient that slightly terrifies me: Superior Vanilla, Butter & Nut Flavor - MarilynFL - 12:06am on 06/16/18 (10)
- Be careful of spontaneous combustion! - MariaDNoCA - 1:43am on 06/16/18
- Please let us know how fast this goes - colleenmomof2 - 1:14pm on 06/16/18
- sorry, that won't be possible. Free lunch is provided 5 days a week & a different church - MarilynFL - 1:28pm on 06/16/18
- Ooops - thought this was one of your famous pot-lucks [NT] - colleenmomof2 - 1:53pm on 06/16/18
- Those are over and done with since I retired from Lockheed. Now I bake to give away. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:03pm on 06/16/18
- Okay if the cake glows in the dark, as long as you don't! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:47pm on 06/16/18
- Okay, this was a surprise. The recipe on the bottle is a basic pound cake...and it's not half bad! - MarilynFL - 4:28pm on 06/18/18
- Did you use margerine or butter? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:33pm on 06/18/18
- 2 sticks of Imperial Margarine ($1 a box!) and 1/2 C Crisco. This cake is so solid it - MarilynFL - 4:44pm on 06/18/18
- Oh...oh...Madeira cake! That's what this reminds me of! Years ago when I first started playing - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 06/18/18