Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh my - sooooo elegant! Thank you!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30353 at 11:19 am on Jun 21, 2018
I think if I made a smaller flower (especially from modeling chocolate) and place it so it was within the edge of the cookie it would work within cello.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30353. For Deb and Maria and anyone else who makes beautiful cookies: these look very elegant [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:00pm on 06/20/18 (7)
- This tart has rose petals and tiny flowers tucked into the fruit layout. Simply stunning. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:02pm on 06/20/18
- I made a batch of mirror glaze the other day - deb-in-MI - 11:20am on 06/21/18
- Oh my - sooooo elegant! Thank you! - deb-in-MI - 11:19am on 06/21/18
- I cannot access the photobucket cookie pictures at work so I went to their Web page and am drooling [LINK] - wigs - 5:26pm on 06/22/18
- Just spectacular! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:41pm on 06/22/18
- wigs, are you logged into Photobucket? Maybe that's why you can't view them? - MarilynFL - 10:30pm on 06/23/18
- Beautiful! So stealing this idea! Marilyn, I’m growing edible flowers just for these reason - MariaDNoCA - 3:26am on 06/25/18