Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Glad you enjoyed your visit Anna. I live in Alberta (as does RuthAB, who used to post here)
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30358 at 12:31 am on Jun 23, 2018
I like my food very hot and I honestly can't say that I have had your experience very often.
So I'm sorry to hear that you experienced otherwise.
Sweet of you to still give such positive feedback.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30358. I'm wondering about food temp differences between Canada and USA - Anna_X - 5:28am on 06/22/18 (8)
- No, just sloppy restaurants. I find that people here, in BC, are - Marg CDN2 - 7:30pm on 06/22/18
- Plate warmers. They really do make a superb gift. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 7:37pm on 06/22/18
- Lol, plate-warmers are a great idea! You live in such a spectacular place, why worry about food? [NT] - Anna_X - 5:33am on 06/23/18
- Glad you enjoyed your visit Anna. I live in Alberta (as does RuthAB, who used to post here) - emtd - 12:31am on 06/23/18
- I'll chalk it up to being in high-tourist areas. - Anna_X - 5:21am on 06/23/18
- I live on the island where we have the added benefit of the ocean. I have friends who come here from - Marg CDN2 - 6:10pm on 06/23/18
- Vancouver Island is heaven. I'm with your friends! - Anna_X - 12:08am on 06/24/18
- We did all of that! Great trip, huh. Our trip over the Capilano bridge and ski lift was an utter - MarilynFL - 12:25pm on 06/24/18