Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We did all of that! Great trip, huh. Our trip over the Capilano bridge and ski lift was an utter
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30358 at 12:25 pm on Jun 24, 2018
bust though. Totally fogged in. Ah well, another reason to go back.
I also thought Canadians were the nicest people I've ever met. Eh.
PS: I thought the Canadian Rockies far surpassed ours.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30358. I'm wondering about food temp differences between Canada and USA - Anna_X - 5:28am on 06/22/18 (8)
- No, just sloppy restaurants. I find that people here, in BC, are - Marg CDN2 - 7:30pm on 06/22/18
- Plate warmers. They really do make a superb gift. [NT] [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 7:37pm on 06/22/18
- Lol, plate-warmers are a great idea! You live in such a spectacular place, why worry about food? [NT] - Anna_X - 5:33am on 06/23/18
- Glad you enjoyed your visit Anna. I live in Alberta (as does RuthAB, who used to post here) - emtd - 12:31am on 06/23/18
- I'll chalk it up to being in high-tourist areas. - Anna_X - 5:21am on 06/23/18
- I live on the island where we have the added benefit of the ocean. I have friends who come here from - Marg CDN2 - 6:10pm on 06/23/18
- Vancouver Island is heaven. I'm with your friends! - Anna_X - 12:08am on 06/24/18
- We did all of that! Great trip, huh. Our trip over the Capilano bridge and ski lift was an utter - MarilynFL - 12:25pm on 06/24/18