Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, Judy! No, I haven't been there. Parking is such a chore in the downtown area that
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30363 at 7:24 pm on Jun 24, 2018
I've only gone twice recently for events and both times it was pouring, so I didn't bother sticking around.
Whole Foods, Trader Joes and many of the stores I need are on the I-240 loop around the city so I basically bypass downtown. Unfortunately, that's where most of the fun restaurants are.
I have an Outback now, but my former car (a tiny Honda Fit) had its side reamed in the parking garage and of course, no one took credit. Street parking is limited to 2 hours if you can find it and have quarters. And getting stuck in traffic is a daily event, even if you stay on the loop.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30363. What's the deal with coriander seed? I was all set to make Marg's chermoula recipe when I realized - MarilynFL - 3:55pm on 06/24/18 (6)
- Have you been to the Spice & Tea Exchange in Asheville? [LINK] - judy-mass - 5:49pm on 06/24/18
- Thanks, Judy! No, I haven't been there. Parking is such a chore in the downtown area that - MarilynFL - 7:24pm on 06/24/18
- Believe it or not. I have had the same experience but many years ago. So I started growing coriander - Marg CDN2 - 5:57pm on 06/24/18
- Yep, if you're gonna grow it do it in fall and spring--too hot in summer so it bolts - Charley - 11:16am on 06/25/18
- I just finished making a batch. so 2 suggestions: overdo the herbs and underdo the lemon. - Marg CDN2 - 9:18pm on 06/24/18
- Interesting, I’m seeing a lot of recipes using it recently. Such as a blueberry pie where - Curious1 - 2:53pm on 06/25/18