Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I need a half sheet size then I guess...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30404 at 3:45 am on Jul 24, 2018
But I’m not sure what you’re thinking, to make three square layers and then line them up/ice as one sheet cake?
I think I’m confused. Very likely I’m confused. Math confuses me.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30404. Is there such a thing as a third size sheet cake pan? More ? inside - MariaDNoCA - 5:39am on 07/21/18 (5)
- I think you may want a half sheet cake according to this - Charley - 10:30am on 07/21/18
- Hi M. Half sheet = 12x18, quarter sheet = 12x9, jelly roll = 10x15 - MarilynFL - 5:00pm on 07/21/18
- I need a half sheet size then I guess... - MariaDNoCA - 3:45am on 07/24/18
- Let's blame my 9 inch discussion on *circumstantial speech* - MarilynFL - 12:11pm on 07/24/18
- Note the serving size for the yield quotes for these pans is a 1" x 2" slice. - LisainLA - 2:45pm on 07/24/18