Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I use dried all the time 'cause we can't get fresh. Mine is good and pungent.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #30410 at 11:11 pm on Jul 24, 2018
Do it to your own taste would be my suggestion. I don't find tarragon vinegar to be very strongly herbaceous, and I LOVE tarragon, so I'd use a good bit.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30410. My local grocery doesn't carry tarragon vinegar, What is equivalent? - Anna_X - 7:42pm on 07/24/18 (6)
- I use dried all the time 'cause we can't get fresh. Mine is good and pungent. - Charley - 11:11pm on 07/24/18
- The "standard" suggestion to replace is white wine vinegar + 1Tbs fresh or 1 tsp dry. - LisainLA - 3:45pm on 07/25/18
- Is that with one cup of vinegar? [NT] - Anna_X - 12:36am on 07/26/18
- Yes, one cup. Good luck! [NT] - LisainLA - 2:44pm on 07/26/18
- I have made my own with a big branch of tarragon in white wine vinegar. I think you could sub - Marg CDN2 - 6:27pm on 07/25/18
- I will try this. I like tarragon in summer salads and such. Thanks. [NT] - Anna_X - 12:37am on 07/26/18