Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have the issue that addresses what they call mid-priced blenders. July/August
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30409 at 3:16 am on Jul 25, 2018
2017. The one that is highly recommended is Breville the hemisphere controlled, model BBL605XL at $199.95. Next is Kitchenaid 5 speed diamond blender model KSBI575ER $159.99. All others listed are recommended with reservations or not recommended. The $200 Ninja and two Cuisinarts at $285 and 200 are not recommended. I will be happy to provide more info if needed.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30409. Can anyone find out what Cook's says is the best moderately priced blender is? - CynUpstateNY - 6:10pm on 07/24/18 (4)
- I have heard a good bit about the Ninja series of blenders - Charley - 11:16pm on 07/24/18
- I have the issue that addresses what they call mid-priced blenders. July/August - Curious1 - 3:16am on 07/25/18
- Thanks, curious! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:31am on 07/26/18
- Sending you a PM [NT] - Music City Missy - 3:17am on 07/25/18