Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Also, the back side of the label should tell how much batter you need for...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30411 at 11:23 pm on Jul 25, 2018
...your a$$-wide pan. Wilton says it's 16 cups of batter or 4 boxes of cake mix.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30411. Well, of course I could’ve bought a half sheet pan, but you know me... [IMAGE] - MariaDNoCA - 10:57pm on 07/25/18 (25)
- okay...deep breathe because you're gonna need to play with this puppy. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:09pm on 07/25/18
- Have you met me? You know I go all in without a net... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:29am on 07/26/18
- OK, turns out I do have several rose/flower nails - MariaDNoCA - 8:36am on 07/26/18
- I swear by the damp cake strips - not only do they insure perfectly even baking - cheezz - 9:39pm on 08/13/18
- Marilyn, thank you so much for this info!!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:31pm on 07/26/18
- Also, the back side of the label should tell how much batter you need for... - MarilynFL - 11:23pm on 07/25/18
- Finally, here are tips from Cake Central for another 16" cake virgin. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:47pm on 07/25/18
- Cake Central is soooo helpful! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:34pm on 07/26/18
- Nope. I have yet to own a pan that even says its dimensions on the back. - MariaDNoCA - 12:32am on 07/26/18
- I’m going to use this pan conversation info... [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 12:46am on 07/26/18
- I've started writing pan size and weight of batter on the bottom with Sharpie. - MarilynFL - 2:11pm on 07/26/18
- I do the same thing! It's helped me out a bunch. [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 6:38pm on 07/26/18
- hi there, GR! Haven't seen you since...well, a long time. NICE to see you! [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:21pm on 07/26/18
- [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:23pm on 07/26/18
- So after added info...am I certifiable? Or do you think it will work? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 12:48am on 07/26/18
- The difference in square inches is about 32, which is a strip of 2X16. - Charley - 11:28am on 07/26/18
- Oh ya, it will work. Use the nails...they won't hurt. And I'd really suggest a practice run because - MarilynFL - 12:10pm on 07/26/18
- Fyi I always have flat cakes after learning this tip -> [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 5:12pm on 07/26/18
- oh, I am SO trying this method! Thanks, M. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:52am on 07/27/18
- Please report out. I'll be next (after I try the nail thing in a tall pan of mine) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:47pm on 07/27/18
- I may not fill the cake - MariaDNoCA - 5:25pm on 07/26/18
- And now I’m out of the cake business...Change of plans… - MariaDNoCA - 6:36pm on 07/26/18
- This says it all: *I can make them with the kids and everyone is happy*. Isn't that the reason - MarilynFL - 8:25pm on 07/26/18
- Lol, yes it was! - MariaDNoCA - 2:39am on 07/27/18
- Cracker toffee! - colleenmomof2 - 4:11pm on 08/01/18