Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Lisa
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #30417 at 7:05 pm on Jul 28, 2018
The prosecco is extra dry. I think I'll give it a try. I'm not much for white wine - always have a bottle of red available.
I appreciate the feedback.
P.S. - it really is a lovely meal. I add some apricots for colour.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30417. Prosecco used instead of dry white wine? - emtd - 3:41pm on 07/28/18 (5)
- If the prosecco is extra brut or brut, it is probably dry enough. Does it compare - LisainLA - 5:54pm on 07/28/18
- Thank you Lisa - emtd - 7:05pm on 07/28/18
- I hope it turned out well! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:05pm on 07/30/18
- It did turnout great. - emtd - 4:26am on 07/31/18
- I am very glad to hear it turned out well! I need to try that sometime soon! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:05pm on 08/04/18