Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
LOL, what was I thinking!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30416 at 10:12 pm on Jul 29, 2018
But you and I cook enough alike that when you sort of run through it like this, I can sort of get it. I have never heard of or thought of adding malted milk powder - that was what really had me intrigued.
Also, how did you bring the chops with the pink salt? I have a HUGE bag that is going to last me my lifetime and I love good juicy pork. Now I am wondering if I can figure out a way to use it to do a pork roast. I mean we are getting close to Oktoberfest time!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30416. Goings on in the summer kitchen... - Richard in Cincy - 2:09pm on 07/28/18 (10)
- Wow. Amazing culinary adventures in Ohio! Where do you get the energy? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:28pm on 07/28/18
- Pancake recipe, please? [NT] - Music City Missy - 5:32pm on 07/28/18
- Moi? Recipe? - Richard in Cincy - 7:02pm on 07/28/18
- LOL, what was I thinking! - Music City Missy - 10:12pm on 07/29/18
- Kentucky Hot Brown [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:10pm on 07/28/18
- Really/ - Charley - 11:49pm on 07/28/18
- Gee...my *grandmothers* meals included sauerkraut, pickled pigs feet & the HEAD of a pig. - MarilynFL - 10:57pm on 07/28/18
- Me, too, Mar. I remember sitting at the kitchen table "picking meat"! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:03pm on 07/30/18
- You are so funny. I was too close to the money. I worked in the tobacco ... - Richard in Cincy - 4:50am on 08/11/18
- This all sounds so wonderful! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:22pm on 07/30/18