Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Consider testing first to ensure finished item can be removed. Most instructions say to run a knife
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30418 at 9:50 pm on Jul 30, 2018
around edge before tipping. Will that work with a pleated disposable?
Or...just plan on serving it right in the tin, powdered up with ice cream, etc. That would be the easiest, including cleanup...and no risk of them cracking with tipped out. I like your thinking, Tess.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30418. Anyone have experience or tips for making lava cakes in a muffin pan? [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:54pm on 07/29/18 (15)
- Haven't personally made lava cakes in a muffin tin but - Pat-NoCal - 3:51pm on 07/29/18
- Great ideas! I don't have a 6 slotted pan, but am thinking of making a test batch, - LisainLA - 4:38pm on 07/29/18
- Looking forward to your research report. 😉 [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:55pm on 07/29/18
- I made one from scratch once and wasn't that impressed, but this WALMART version worked well! You [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:12pm on 07/29/18
- Thanks Mar, good to know! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:20pm on 07/30/18
- Use disposable individual tins instead [LINK] - Tess - 1:47pm on 07/30/18
- Great idea for the disposible tins and making ahead. I think I will need 30 of them, - LisainLA - 6:22pm on 07/30/18
- Consider testing first to ensure finished item can be removed. Most instructions say to run a knife - MarilynFL - 9:50pm on 07/30/18
- Rhank you everyone for your input. I have had a last minute complication, so - LisainLA - 3:57am on 07/31/18
- You are going to have total strangers knocking at your door over the scent. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 07/31/18
- Right??? Knock Knock!! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:54pm on 08/01/18
- I've only used the disposable ones - but you really have to lube them - Tess - 12:59pm on 07/31/18
- THis turned out well - I did two 12 slotted muffin pans, and they were a hit! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:06pm on 08/04/18
- I used the recipe from Once Upon A Chef - be sure to use the best chocolate [LINK] - LisainLA - 12:08am on 08/05/18
- I am so loving the idea that a bunch of kids (boys and girls?) enjoyed this. I'd - MarilynFL - 2:33pm on 08/05/18