Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You are going to have total strangers knocking at your door over the scent.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30418 at 1:05 pm on Jul 31, 2018
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30418. Anyone have experience or tips for making lava cakes in a muffin pan? [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:54pm on 07/29/18 (15)
- Haven't personally made lava cakes in a muffin tin but - Pat-NoCal - 3:51pm on 07/29/18
- Great ideas! I don't have a 6 slotted pan, but am thinking of making a test batch, - LisainLA - 4:38pm on 07/29/18
- Looking forward to your research report. 😉 [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 4:55pm on 07/29/18
- I made one from scratch once and wasn't that impressed, but this WALMART version worked well! You [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:12pm on 07/29/18
- Thanks Mar, good to know! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:20pm on 07/30/18
- Use disposable individual tins instead [LINK] - Tess - 1:47pm on 07/30/18
- Great idea for the disposible tins and making ahead. I think I will need 30 of them, - LisainLA - 6:22pm on 07/30/18
- Consider testing first to ensure finished item can be removed. Most instructions say to run a knife - MarilynFL - 9:50pm on 07/30/18
- Rhank you everyone for your input. I have had a last minute complication, so - LisainLA - 3:57am on 07/31/18
- You are going to have total strangers knocking at your door over the scent. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:05pm on 07/31/18
- Right??? Knock Knock!! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 6:54pm on 08/01/18
- I've only used the disposable ones - but you really have to lube them - Tess - 12:59pm on 07/31/18
- THis turned out well - I did two 12 slotted muffin pans, and they were a hit! [NT] - LisainLA - 11:06pm on 08/04/18
- I used the recipe from Once Upon A Chef - be sure to use the best chocolate [LINK] - LisainLA - 12:08am on 08/05/18
- I am so loving the idea that a bunch of kids (boys and girls?) enjoyed this. I'd - MarilynFL - 2:33pm on 08/05/18