Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
I've made these many times. So very tasty.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30427 at 3:53 am on Aug 7, 2018
Other messages in this thread:
- 30427. Wow! Yellow zucchini are amazing! - colleenmomof2 - 2:35pm on 08/06/18 (9)
- If you like stuffed zucchini I can vouch for these Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats which [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:02pm on 08/06/18
- I've made these many times. So very tasty. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:53am on 08/07/18
- And another favorite recipe I make All. The. Time. using mostly [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:08pm on 08/06/18
- Huh. Will need to try this too [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:54am on 08/07/18
- Forgot to note that I don't use the breadcrumbs while low-carbing. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:25am on 08/09/18
- Will try this, too. Thanks for sharing, Pat! - colleenmomof2 - 7:38pm on 08/09/18
- I add yellow zucchini to the skewers in this Rec: Grilled Shrimp and Vegetables with Pearl Couscous [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:17pm on 08/06/18
- Thank you for clarifying the description. My first thought was: isn't that yellow squash? [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:13pm on 08/06/18
- Yellow zukes look just like the green ones in shape -- - Pat-NoCal - 1:29am on 08/07/18