Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I returned to my property on Sat night and (more)
Joined: Feb 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #30425 at 7:26 pm on Aug 8, 2018
just now drove the Hopland Grade seeing the fire's path for he first time.
Kelseyville is safe; lots of ash, lots of smoke, lots of cleanup.
Thanks for the concern; this is the closest I have been to a major fire and it's scary!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30425. Hoping to hear updates from our Northern CA people - hope all is ok! [NT] - LisainLA - 12:03am on 08/05/18 (6)
- Update- from Kelseyville, Lake Co. (more) - daricem - 12:40am on 08/05/18
- Stay safe, Darice! That is so very frightening! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:21am on 08/05/18
- Yes. Please take care. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:30pm on 08/05/18
- I returned to my property on Sat night and (more) - daricem - 7:26pm on 08/08/18
- So glad you were spared. What dreadful events. And so frequent now. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 10:20pm on 08/08/18
- Does it smell like burnt brownies? That's what FL smelt like in our 1999 wildfires. And not in a - MarilynFL - 12:17am on 08/09/18