Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
You are so funny. I was too close to the money. I worked in the tobacco ...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30416 at 4:50 am on Aug 11, 2018
and had to be fed, so when I came in from the fields there was always a pork chop or hamburger for us on our plates in addition to the vegetables that we'd picked that morning in the garden before heading off to the tobacco patch: I will never forget the fresh broccoli, corn, beans, tomatoes, green onions, beets, cabbage, potatotes...
Other messages in this thread:
- 30416. Goings on in the summer kitchen... - Richard in Cincy - 2:09pm on 07/28/18 (10)
- Wow. Amazing culinary adventures in Ohio! Where do you get the energy? [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:28pm on 07/28/18
- Pancake recipe, please? [NT] - Music City Missy - 5:32pm on 07/28/18
- Moi? Recipe? - Richard in Cincy - 7:02pm on 07/28/18
- LOL, what was I thinking! - Music City Missy - 10:12pm on 07/29/18
- Kentucky Hot Brown [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:10pm on 07/28/18
- Really/ - Charley - 11:49pm on 07/28/18
- Gee...my *grandmothers* meals included sauerkraut, pickled pigs feet & the HEAD of a pig. - MarilynFL - 10:57pm on 07/28/18
- Me, too, Mar. I remember sitting at the kitchen table "picking meat"! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:03pm on 07/30/18
- You are so funny. I was too close to the money. I worked in the tobacco ... - Richard in Cincy - 4:50am on 08/11/18
- This all sounds so wonderful! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:22pm on 07/30/18