Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
In honor of Steve2inLA Cardamon plum jam
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #30443 at 3:41 am on Aug 14, 2018
This is what I ended up making with the Santa Rosa plums from the neighbors tree. I also made an amaretto version, but I can’t decide which one I like better I think the cardamon.
Steve’s recipe is at the link. RIP Steve.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 30443. In honor of Steve2inLA Cardamon plum jam [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 3:41am on 08/14/18 (7)
- I miss how he made me laugh. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:52pm on 08/16/18
- He used to call me on my mobile number, pretending to be someone else. - Michael in Phoenix - 2:49pm on 08/18/18
- Thank you for posting this. [NT] - Anna_X - 6:14pm on 08/18/18
- Ditto ! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:17pm on 08/20/18
- He was a truly talented individual. A straight-shooter with a big heart. - Michael in Phoenix - 11:12pm on 08/20/18
- I miss him. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 1:17am on 08/24/18
- Steve [NT] [IMAGE] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:49pm on 08/17/18