Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
FRC: Ribeyes: bone-in or out? How thick? Tips/recipes?
Joined: Jun 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #30446 at 3:49 pm on Aug 15, 2018
I have the opportunity to buy bone-in ribeyes and wondered what you like? I know the butcher and she will cut/trim to my request. I'm thinking of having the bones cut off so steaks will grill easier but maybe I'm wrong about this. Grateful for your input - we haven't had a steak in several months ;) Colleen
Other messages in this thread:
- 30446. FRC: Ribeyes: bone-in or out? How thick? Tips/recipes? - colleenmomof2 - 3:49pm on 08/15/18 (6)
- Bone-in steaks are always better. I like mine at 2" thick, because I like rare [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:31pm on 08/15/18
- Bone is delicious. If I get tonnes cut 2" it will serve two or three. Dear on both sides and finish - Charley - 5:51pm on 08/15/18
- More details, please? - Pam - 6:53pm on 08/31/18
- For me, the best cut. I like them thick. But without bone, they are so open to elegant doctoring. - Marg CDN2 - 3:29am on 08/16/18
- I have good luck with Costco boneless rib eye steaks. Delicious when grilled... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:11pm on 08/16/18
- Thank-you everyone! Heading out to see what I can score - colleenmomof2 - 2:06pm on 08/17/18