Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I hate when this happens! I purchased whole yellow and brown mustard seeds on-line to make
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #30447 at 6:57 pm on Aug 15, 2018
something with peaches. (Chutney or mustard?) I can't find the recipe. I know I found recipe and required soaking the mustard seeds overnight. I can't find it anywhere. History on my computer did not have it.... Any ideas or similar recipes?
Was planning on using with peaches or apricots....
I hate when I buy stuff, and can't find the recipe!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 30447. I hate when this happens! I purchased whole yellow and brown mustard seeds on-line to make - barb_b - 6:57pm on 08/15/18 (8)
- Here's a wild shot in the dark. Peaches or apricots, brown & yellow mustard seed soaked in vinegar. [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:10pm on 08/15/18
- Here's a mustard recipe from Mark Bittman with lots of variations. Peach is #18. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:21pm on 08/15/18
- Salsa?? I made this one and all liked it. I wish I had take every single seed out of the chipotles - Marg CDN2 - 9:47pm on 08/15/18
- Instead of trying to remove the seeds... - judy-mass - 10:16pm on 08/15/18
- One more round of it to go. Will try. Thanks Judy. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 3:25am on 08/16/18
- I had to add an entire 28 oz can of tomatoes to mitigate one single chipotle in a red chile sauce. - MarilynFL - 12:17pm on 08/16/18
- Good suggestion, and it is what I do. Most recipes calling for Chipotle advise to start with one - KarenNoCA - 2:48pm on 08/16/18
- Barb, I have a recipe for corn relish... - Richard in Cincy - 3:04pm on 09/01/18